- Submit and present your research in the field of Stroke - Heart Interaction, ranging from risk factors to diagnostics to treatments to secondary prevention or rehabilitation
- Discuss with peers, clinicians and researchers alike and industry from around the world
- Widen your network of clinical and scientific interaction across specialties and across continents
- Get financial support to attend the Heart & Stroke Conference (travel grants available)
- 17 September: opening abstract submission services
- 15 December: abstract submission deadline
- End December: abstract results will be announced
Submit your abstract (you will be asked to log into MyESC)
Accepted abstract presenters will have to present a poster who will be on display in the Poster Area. Presenters will have time to meet and exchange on their study during the breaks and the Networking event on 25 January.
Poster presenters must submit only one abstract.
Travel Grants for abstract presenters
Get financial support to attend the Heart & Stroke Conference.
- Up to 40 travel grants will be available to abstract presenters (paid by bank transfer after the conference).
- Grant winners will be selected and notified after 15 December.
Council on Stroke members below 40 years having an abstract accepted will be eligible for a travel grant of 400€.
Working Group on Thrombosis members having an abstract accepted will be eligible for a travel grant of 400€.
To be considered as eligible, your registration to the Conference must be finalized.
Travel grants cannot be accumulated.