Rules for Council on Hypertension Free Registration Grants to ESC Congress 2022
- You have at least one abstract accepted in the topic of hypertension at ESC Congress 2022 and you will attend ESC Congress onsite in Barcelona.
- You are under 40 years of age.
- You are a member of the Council on Hypertension
- The number of free registrations is limited to ten.
How to Apply
After receiving confirmation that your hypertension abstract for ESC Congress 2022 has been accepted, you must complete an online application form to apply for the free registration before 31 May 2022.
Not yet a a member of the Council on Hypertension?
The Council on Hypertension adopts the following criteria for the grading of travel grants:
- Top abstract accepted with hypertension as primary topic (first 3 best abstracts -> 3 points, 4-7 best abstracts -> 2 points, >7 best abstracts -> 1 point)
- Country of origin (low income countries -> 3 points).
Personal Data Privacy
The information collected is subject to data processing to record, evaluate and track your application.
The recipients of the data are ESC Staff who process the forms as well as the staff in charge of paying the award monies.
Data collected will be kept for one year.
These data will be stored in Salesforce.
In accordance with the chapter 3 of the European Regulation 2016/679 with regards to data protection, you have the right to request from ESC, access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing concerning your data or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
For such, please contact (together with a proof of identity) :
European Society of Cardiology
2035 Route des Colles
CS 80179 Biot
06903 SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS CEDEX, France
Or by email
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, and for information, ESC has appointed a Data Protection Officer.