We recommend that you use the ICNC-CT 2024 Slide template for your presentation.
Please refer to your Agreement form for confirmation of the presentation title, date, time of presentation and specific instructions with regards to that session.
- Must be available for the entire duration of the session
- The length of your talk should not exceed the time allocated and may include discussion time – Please review your assigned timing on your Agreement form.
You can contact the scientific programme department: email@example.com should you wish to consult the session chairperson.
After the congress your presentation will be referenced accordingly on ESC 365.
Declaration of interest
The existence of potential conflicts of interest does not necessarily indicate a bias. However, it is our ethical obligation to inform participants so that they are made aware of any relationship that might cause unintentional bias.
A potential conflict of interest may arise from various relationships, past or present, such as employment, consultancy, investments and stock ownership, funding for research, family relationship etc. This will allow the audience to take potential conflicts of interest into account when assessing the objectivity of the presentation.
When accepting the role(s) via the agreement form Speakers/Chairpersons/Discussant/Presenters have declared possible conflict of interest. This information is accessible to edit and update as may be required. It is the person's responsibility to ensure the information is up to date both in the system and on the slide which will be shown at the start of presentation.
At the congress, Speaker must declare possible conflict of interest regarding their current presentation
Chairpersons/Discussants/Judges must declare possible conflict of interest regarding the topics of the presentations orally at the beginning of the session.
Presentations given at the Congress will be featured on ESC365 if the speakers have granted the ESC the rights to use the presentation for educational purposes.
Please refer to the Online Agreement Form for the copyrights terms.
Update Your Speaker Profile and Spread the Word
Complete your Speaker Profile
In order to give you more visibility, we propose that you update your Speaker Profile. Your information will be available in connection with your presentation(s).
Please access or re-access your Speaker Profile, as some mandatory consents have been added to allow us to display the information you shared.
Doing so now, you will save time on-site or at the time of online upload
You can do this at any time - update your Speaker Profile
Spread the word about #ICNCCT2024
Share the science and add your voice to the biggest CV conversation on X!
• Use Congress #ICNCCT2024
• For posts you deem pertinent for ESC to share, please tag @escardio
• Post about the major breakthroughs/conclusions/highlights, and with the most relevant images from the speaker
• Avoid promotional posts ie 'session xyz starting now’ or content that does not give any scientific value ie 'Great talk from @abc…’ without adding her/his key messages, points etc
• Quote the speaker, or tag their profile using their handle
• Double check spelling and grammar
• If you have a concern/complain don’t use social media to raise it. Talk to a member a staff. We are always at your service
• Won’t have time to post? You can still share it (repost)
• Apply same ethics & etiquette you would in any other context
Video / Audio / Photos
The recording of video or audio during any session of ESC Congresses is strictly prohibited.
It is the responsibility of each presenter or speaker to notify the audience of any restrictions on the photography of the content they are presenting.
Such an announcement must be made at the beginning of the presentation.