Českomoravská čp. 2345/17a
190 00 Praha 9
O2 Universum is a modern multifunctional center for holding large international congresses.
The best way is to go by the underground line B to Ceskomoravska station.
- metro operates daily 5:00am – midnight
- two to three minutes between trains during peak hours
- four to nine minutes in off peak hours (after 19:00).
Bus numbers: 151, 152 or 375
Or take either : 136, 145, 177 or 195 and get off at Nadrazi Liben.
See bus timetables on the transport company web page.
- From Hlavni Nadrazi (Central Station) take the underground line C to Florenc, there change to take the B line to Ceskomoravska station.
- From Masaryk Nadrazi take underground line B and get off at Ceskomoravska station.
- From Smichovske Nadrazi take underground line B and get off at Ceskomoravska station.
- If you are at Libenske Nadrazi turn left and walk for about 500 m. You can also take the tram and get off at the very next stop.