Results are now available!
Confirmation of your presentation should be done as soon as possible.
- Step 1: Please check the agreement form of your presentation time and format. In order to confirm your presentation, you will need to sign in to your My ESC account.
- Step 2: Register for the congress as soon as possible.
- Step 3: Prepare your clinical case presentation and review our presenter guidelines.
- March: clinical cases results online. An email will also be sent to each submitter.
- 11 April 2022: early fee registration deadline.
- 6 May: deadline to confirm and upload your presentation.
- 14 May 2022: Registration deadline. All clinical case presenters must register for the congress.
Selected clinical cases will be assigned to different presentation formats.
Each session is built to give the maximum visibility to the research and the opportunity for exchange and interactions with peers and key opinion leaders.
Clinical Case Award session
A session dedicated to the 4 best clinical cases. In 10 minutes, the finalists are asked to summarise their case and explain how they managed the patient.
- Free registration for Heart Failure 2022
- First Prize Winner € 1000, and two Runners-Up € 250
- Your case must be accepted at Heart Failure 2022 in the Clinical Case Awards session.
- You must be the presenter of your case.
- Cases will be selected and assigned by the Scientific Programme Committee. Cases not selected for this session will be automatically considered for other presentation formats.
All accepted cases will be reviewed by the Education Committee who will select the best clinical cases to be featured on the ESC Clinical Case Gallery - Heart Failure.
Rapid Fire Oral Clinical Case Sessions
The highest graded clinical cases will be selected to be presented orally during the oral clinical case sessions which will be held onsite moderated by senior faculty members.
Clinical Case session
Selected research will be published on the Research Gateway (abstracts and clinical cases platform).
This platform will allow continued discussions during the event, with interaction functionalities such as rating the presentation, number of views, chat and comments.