How many grants are there?
|Society||Number of grants|
|The ESC Council on Basic Cardiovascular Science (CBCS) - Emerging Country Grants||12|
|WG Atherosclerosis and Vascular Biology||2|
|WG Cardiac Cellular Electrophysiology||4|
|WG CardioVascular Regenerative and Reparative Medicine||2|
|WG Cellular Biology of the Heart||4|
|WG Coronary Pathophysiology and Microcirculation||4|
|WG Development, Anatomy and Pathology||2|
|WG Myocardial and Pericardial Diseases||2|
|WG Myocardial Function||4|
|European Council for Cardiovascular Research (ECCR)||2|
|European Society for Microcirculation (ESM)||4|
|European Vascular Biology Organisation (EVBO)||2|
|International Society for Heart Research (ISHR), European Section||2|
Conditions to apply
- You must have submitted an abstract to FCVB 2022
- Only submitters with an accepted abstract will be eligible
- You must be the presenter of your abstract(s)
- You must be 40 years or younger on 29 April 2022 OR a member of graduate programme.
- You can only submit one application
- You may select only one Working Group or Sister Society to apply for a travel grant
Travel grant applications are now closed
- Early February: All Travel Grant applicants are informed of results (positive or negative)
- 28 February: Early Registration Fee Deadline
Travel Grants are worth €600 each: € 400 for travel + €200 for discounted Registration.
Grantees will receive an access code to register for free to the congress in March.
Grantees will be automatically registered to the congress and the travel element of the award will be sent by bank transfer after the congress on the condition that the grantee has attended the congress and presented his/her abstract.
Awards also available
The ESC Council on Basic Cardiovascular Science (CBCS) is also funding the following awards:
- 2 YIA winners €1000 each
- 4 YIA runners up €300 each
- 4 Moderated poster winners €600 each
- 4 Moderated poster runners up €300 each