The call for clinical cases is now close.
The results will be announced mid of February. An email will be sent to each submitter.
Mark your calendar with key dates
- Monday, 31 October 2022 - Opening clinical cases submissions
- Friday, 6 January 2023 – 12:00PM (noon) CET - Clinical cases submission deadline
- Thursday, 12 January 2023, 12:00 PM (noon) CET - Clinical cases submission deadline extension
- Mid of February 2023 - Clinical cases results announcement online. An email will also be sent to each submitter.
Prepare your submission
Your clinical case must be clear, educational, practical and real.
The purpose of a clinical case presentation is to communicate diagnostic reasoning in the light of the current ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines providing a clear description of the patient’s condition and further management options based on these guidelines.
Your case needs to be educational and not necessarily rare or unusual.
- The Clinical Cases submission Guidelines
- The Clinical Cases submission Terms and Conditions
Clinical Cases submission topic list
- Computed Tomography
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance
- Nuclear Imaging
- Hybrid and Fusion Imaging
- Cross-Modality and Multi-Modality Imaging Topics
All presenters will be required to present their research onsite in Barcelona, Spain
Selected clinical cases will be assigned to different presentation formats.
Each session is built to give the maximum visibility to the research and the opportunity for exchange and interactions with peers and key opinion leaders.
Oral Clinical Case Sessions
Best rated clinical cases will be selected to be presented orally during dedicated Clinical Case sessions which will be held onsite, moderated by senior faculty members.
European Heart Journal – Case Reports
Two clinical cases amongst the top-rated ones will be selected by the Editorial Team of the EHJ-CR and offered the opportunity to be published in the European Heart Journal – Case Reports, free of charge. Authors whose case is selected will be contacted accordingly after the congress.