You have been invited to be part of a Live Session during EACVI - Best of Imaging 2022.
The Live Programme will be broadcasted from the ESC Studio at the European Heart House in Sophia Antipolis, France.
Chairpersons should ensure the smooth progress of the session, time management as well as encourage discussions and interactions between faculty members and allowing sufficient time for questions from the audience.
We recommend to all chairpersons to liaise with the speakers presenting in their session as early as possible prior to the congress.
- Are requested to join the session in person from the ESC Studio - you will be contacted at a later stage to coordinate your travel arrangements.
- Moderate the session and organise discussions
- Manage the questions coming from the audience
- Deliver concluding remarks
- Lead session briefings (if applicable, an invitation and instructions will be sent)
- In order to contact the speakers involved in your session, please reach out to the scientific programme department firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Some sessions have two Hosts, should it be the case – you will have to coordinate amongst yourself in advance to split the responsibilities as you see fit.
ESC 365 and Social Media
Update your Profile
In order to give you more visibility, we suggest that you update your Profile, your information will be available in connection with your presentation(s).
Please access or re-access your Profile, as some mandatory consents have been added to allow us to display the information you shared.
Doing so now, you will save time at the time of Online Upload.
You can do this at any time - update your Profile
Be active on Twitter
Share the science and add your voice to the biggest CV conversation on Twitter!
- Use #EACVIBestOf2022
- For tweets you deem pertinent for ESC to retweet, tag @escardio
- Tweet about the major breakthroughs/conclusions/highlights, and with the most relevant images from the speaker
- Avoid promotional posts ie 'session xyz starting now’ or content that does not give any scientific value ie 'Great talk from @abc…’ without adding her/his key messages, points etc
- Quote the speaker, or tag their Twitter profile
- Double check spelling and grammar
- If you have a concern/complain don’t use social media to raise it. Talk to a member a staff. We are always at your service
- Won’t have time to tweet? You can still retweet (RT) @escardio , @ESC_Journals or your network’s tweets; stay engaged and comment to their tweets with your view, or RT with comment (quote)
- Apply same ethics & etiquette you would in any other context
Video / Audio / Photos
The recording of video or audio during any session of EACVI - Best of Imaging 2022 Congress is strictly prohibited.
It is the responsibility of each speaker to notify the audience of any restrictions on the photography of the content they are presenting.
Such an announcement must be made at the beginning of the presentation.