What is it
The HFA and the Heart Failure working groups from DACH countries (Austria, Switzerland and Germany) are organising a joint venture.
- Friday 25 May: DACH meeting in the city centre of Vienna
- Saturday 26 May: Local sessions at Heart Failure 2018
Who is it for
Healthcare professionals who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Austrian nationality, working in Austria
- Members of the German Working Group on Heart Failure
- Members of the Swiss Working Group on Heart Failure
How to attend
Register through the ESC Website at the special fees of:
- 200€ for nurses & technicians (proof of status required)
- 300€ for other eligible healthcare professionals (check the paragraph Who is it for)
Registration includes access to DACH on Friday 25 May, and whole access to Heart Failure 2018 from 26 to 29 May.
You will be required to sign it to My ESC.
Submit an abstract
All abstracts submitted to HF-DACH 2018 have been considered for Heart Failure 2018; and will be presented in a special poster session on Saturday 26 May.Abstract submission is now closed.