Presented by the Heart Failure Association of the ESC
The Heart Failure Association of the ESC presents the World Congress on Acute Heart Failure as part of the main programme of Heart Failure 2019.
Two congresses, one registration, one place!
Key reasons to attend
- A dedicated event on Acute Heart Failure
- Complete programme including symposia, debates, Late Breaking Trials and educational "How-to" sessions
- Abstract-based programme including oral presentations & posters
- Industry sessions (symposia & hands-on tutorials)
- A dedicated track during the Heart Failure Congress
- A unique opportunity to interact and exchange with professionals from your community
Concentrated around the first day of Heart Failure 2019 the majority of sessions dedicated to the World Congress on Acute Heart Failure will be held on Saturday, 25 May 2019 in Athens.
Our audience agrees
"Combined two in one, good use of time!"
"World Congress on Acute Heart Failure is addressing an unmet need for this topic!"
Who should attend?
All healthcare professionals who care for and study patients suffering from Acute Heart Failure. This is the place to be for emergency physicians and cardiologists to exchange ideas and experience.