Welcome to FCVB 2022
We are delighted to announce the dates of the 6th edition of the Frontiers of CardioVascular Biomedicine (FCVB) Congress, in Budapest, Hungary from 29 April to 1 May 2022. FCVB 2022 will revert to being an onsite congress, providing an exciting return to networking and meeting face to face.
Hosted by the ESC Council on Basic Cardiovascular Science, and in collaboration with 14 ESC Working Groups and European Sister Societies, FCVB 2022 will focus on the translational aspects of cardiovascular research and showcase the best, the latest and the most exciting findings and ideas wrapped in a unique and attractive programme covering the entire spectrum of cutting-edge basic and translational cardiovascular research.
Novel mechanisms will be reported by world-wide known experts in oral sessions with topics ranging from single cell to human studies. Special highlights of the congress include network medicine approach, multi-omics, and cardiac manifestations of COVID-19, among others. We are certain that all of these, will promote the development of new therapeutic modalities.
An outstanding abstract-based programme is to be presented onsite including oral abstract sessions, young investigator awards sessions, moderated posters and poster viewings during the breaks.
It will be a great pleasure to meet with colleagues and friends working in the same field, to learn new discoveries and share our findings with each other, whilst respecting the highest sanitary measures for comfort and safety. We are looking forward to welcoming you all to FCVB 2022 and to Budapest, a vibrant city, boasting a rich cultural and scientific heritage.
With our best wishes,
The basic science organisations and ESC Working Groups involved in FCVB
- ESC Council on Basic Cardiovascular Science
- European Council for Cardiovascular Research (ECCR)
- European Society for Microcirculation (ESM)
- European Vascular Biology Organisation (EVBO)
- International Society for Heart Research (ISHR), European Section
- ESC Working Group on Atherosclerosis and Vascular Biology
- ESC Working Group on Cardiac Cellular Electrophysiology
- ESC Working Group on Cardiovascular Regenerative and Reparative Medicine
- ESC Working Group on Cellular Biology of the Heart
- ESC Working Group on Coronary Pathophysiology and Microcirculation
- ESC Working Group on e-Cardiology
- ESC Working Group on Development, Anatomy and Pathology
- ESC Working Group on Myocardial and Pericardial Diseases
- ESC Working Group on Myocardial Function
- ESC Working Group on Thrombosis