EuroHeartCare – ACNAP Congress 2021 scientific programme has been carefully designed to provide education and training in a dynamic and engaging format.
It will provide dedicated tracks, practical guidance on how to perform procedures and implement guidelines to deliver high quality clinical care.
This year’s live stream features a range of interactive multidisciplinary workshops and opportunities to interact with experts in cutting edge research and science implementation.
EuroHeartCare – ACNAP Congress 2021 scientific programme will be published very soon.
Here is a glimpse of the preliminary topic list:
- ESC Guidelines (atrial fibrillation)
- Digital Health
- Digital Revolutions in Cardiovascular Care
- Digital Transformations in Patient Education
- Global Innovations and Technologies in Cardiovascular Care
- Delivering Virtual Clinics in Cardiovascular Care
- Behaviour Change Skills
- Implications of COVID in Cardiovascular Care
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Advances in physical activity
- stroke care
- supporting patients with chronic heart failure
- Inherited and congenital heart disease
- Self-administered injectables
Exciting science is awaiting. There's so much to look for.