Discover the EuroHeartCare - ACNAP Congress 2021 winners HERE !
Carefully designed to provide education and training in a dynamic and engaging format, the scientific programme will provide dedicated tracks, practical guidance on how to perform procedures and implement guidelines to deliver high quality clinical care.
This year’s live stream features a range of interactive multidisciplinary workshops and opportunities to interact with experts in cutting edge research and science implementation.
Subtitles in 5 languages
Subtitles in English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese and Italian will be available on the video-on-demand platform.
Here is a glimpse of the preliminary topic list:
- 2020 ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of atrial fibrillation
- Digital Health
- Digital Revolutions in Cardiovascular Care
- Digital Transformations in Patient Education
- Global Innovations and Technologies in Cardiovascular Care
- Delivering Virtual Clinics in Cardiovascular Care
- Behaviour Change Skills
- Implications of COVID in Cardiovascular Care
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Advances in physical activity
- Stroke care
- Supporting patients with chronic heart failure
- Inherited and congenital heart disease
- Self-administered injectables
Exciting science is awaiting. There's so much to look for.