Clinical Case Results are now available
You will need to sign in to your My ESC account
Confirm and Upload Your Presentation
Confirmation of your presentation should be done as soon as possible.
- Step 1: Please check the agreement form of your presentation time and format. In order to confirm your presentation, you will need to sign in to your My ESC account.
- Step 2: Register for the congress as soon as possible.
- Step 3: Prepare your clinical case presentation and review our Presenter Guidelines.
13 October 2021: Clinical case results announcement (an email has been sent to each submitter) - Opening of the upload platform.
22 November 2021:
- Early fee registration deadline – All Clinical case presenters must register for the congress.
- Deadline to upload presentations. Failure to upload and register to the Congress by this deadline will lead to the withdrawal of the case from the scientific programme and all related publications.
Benefits of presenting at EuroEcho
Boost your career
- Present in front of the Key Opinion Leaders in the field!
- Increase your knowledge in your area of study
- Gain experience
- Be acknowledged as an active contributor in your community
Be published & visible
All accepted cases will be reviewed by the Education Committee who will select the best clinical cases to be featured in the ESC Clinical Case Gallery - Imaging
Selected clinical cases will be assigned to different presentation formats.
Each session is built to give the maximum visibility to the research and the opportunity for exchange and interactions with peers and key opinion leaders.
Live Clinical Case Sessions
Best rated cases will be featured in 2 dedicated Live Clinical Case sessions organised during the event to allow you to interact with the presenters and expert moderators.
Clinical Case session
Selected research will be published on Research Gateway. These clinical cases will be available on demand during and after EuroEcho 2021 Congress.
This platform will allow continued discussions during the event, with interaction functionalities such as rating the presentation, number of views, chat and comments.
The clinical case submitter will be able to participate and follow the conversation on their abstract throughout the event.