Join your community from 6 - 8 May 2021
We are confident that our programme will provide you with what you are looking for.
- Networking with like-minded colleagues
- Learning from the experts about important disease-focused cardiac imaging topics
- Updates on the latest and impactful CMR research
- Taking part in the European CMR exam
- Latest developments from our commercial sponsors
- Simply enjoying the always entertaining quiz session.
Discover the programme
- a basic level (CMR in Practice)
- a more advanced level (Frontiers in CMR)
- a channel with more specific topics, such as congenital heart disease.
Different formats of sessions tailored to challenging times
- Interactions with experts, around cases and latest research and publications, highlighting difficulties, pitfalls and limitations whilst putting the results in perspective.
- In-depth discussions on developments and latest advances in all fields of cardiac magnetic resonance.
- New connections with colleagues through the interactive environment of live and online sessions
Abstract results will be available at the end of March