Did you know that your browser is out of date? To get the best experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version. Learn more
Preparing an abstract?
Review resources from past congresses on imaging on ESC 365 - the online cardiovascular library - to enhance your own work
Abstract results are available
Clinical cases results are available
Results are now available
What is in store for you:
- Accepted abstracts will be published in:
- the European Heart Journal of Cardiac Imaging (EHJ-CI) abstract online supplement
- ESC 365, the world’s largest online cardiovascular library
- Accepted clinical cases may be accepted to be visible in:
Under 37 years old or still in training?
- Participate in the Young Investigator Award competition. The five finalists gain a free registration to EuroCMR 2021
- Allow your science to reach larger audiences in new markets around the world
- Grow your network and discuss your findings on discussion chats
- Review resources from past congresses on cardiac magnetic resonance on ESC 365 to enhance your own work
Boost your career
- Present in front of the Key Opinion Leaders in the field!
- Increase your knowledge in your area of study
- Gain experience
- Be acknowledged as an active contributor in your community
Be published and visible
All accepted abstracts and Clinical cases are published on:
- The online supplement of the European Heart Journal – Cardiovascular Imaging: Impact Factor 2016 = 8.336 (New record)
- The Scientific Programme & Planner
Receive feedback and network with peers
- Reach a greater audience: 3 200+ healthcare professionals
- Meet fellow researchers & potential co-investigators
- Find mentors to guide you in your research
- Be exposed to constructive criticism
Special benefits for Abstract presenters
New this year:
- All finalists of the YIA competitions will be offered a free registration
- The first prize winner will receive a 500€ prize
- 2nd Runner-up will receive a 300€ prize
- 3rd Runner-up will receive a 200€ prize
You may also be interested in
Highlights the most relevant issues in the diagnosis, management and treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
Be part of EuroCMR 2021
Registration is open. Save now with the early fee, available until 22 March.