Cardiovascular disease kills more people each year than anything else. It is the second leading cause of death here in France, especially in urban areas. The ESC wants to help citizens better protect themselves.
And what better way than a fun and informative village du coeur where people of all ages can learn valuable lessons on the disease and ways to prevent it.
Located on the esplanade of the Paris City Hall in the heart of Paris, this exceptional event will be held on Saturday 31 August & Sunday 1 September from 11:00 to 19:00.
Getting to the event
You can reach the Paris City Hall via metro: line 1 & 11 (stop at “Hotel de Ville”), line 7 (stop at “Pont Marie”).
Hôtel de Ville
5, rue de Lobau
This event will host:
- Preventing Heart Disease – the foods and physical activities that can help you reduce your risk
- Diagnosing Heart Disease – check your blood pressure and cholesterol levels on site
- Seeing Heart Disease from the inside - with an eye-opening journey through an artery thanks gamified 3D virtual reality
- Living with Heart Disease - and how patients can slow the progression of the disease
- CPR workshops
- Talks and hands-on demonstrations
You owe it to yourself – and your family – to attend this valuable public event.
Photos © Goran Gajanin / daskraftbild.com
The public event is supported by