EHRA key dates
- ESC General Assembly accepted EHRA as the first registered branch association within ESC
- Europace becomes the official journal of EHRA
- First EHRA general assembly
- EHRA certification programmes launched.
- The EHRA Training Fellowship programme started.
- National Society Committee organized the first “EHRA Summit”.
- First joint scientific document with Heart Rhythm Society (HRS)
- The first EHRA White book published.
- The EHRA Allied Professionals certification exam was launched
- EHRA Key Messages launched.
- Women in EP and Young EP committee formed.
- 10th anniversary of EHRA
- EHRA-Cardiostim conferences merged for the first time in Nice
- “The EHRA Book of Pacemaker, ICD and CRT Troubleshooting: Case-based learning” published
- Proctorship programme launched
- Cooperation with sister societies APHRS (Asia Pacific), SOBRAC (Brazil), SOLEACE (South America), HRS (US), JHRS (Japan), CSPE (China)
- First edition of the Young EP Summit
- Introduction of the Fellow of the European Heart Rhythm Association (FEHRA)
- EHRA recognised training centers (ERTC) label launched
- “The EHRA Book of Interventional Electrophysiology: Case-based learning” published
- EHRA Observational Training programme started
- Diploma of Advanced Studies in Cardiac Arrhythmia Management (DAS-CAM) programme started in collaboration with European Heart Academy and Maastricht UMC+
- The site www.afibmatters.org launched
- EHRA congress becomes annual
- Launch of several Horizon 2020 EU-funded projects
- Young EP Insight launched
- EHRA Essentials 4 You
- Launch of EHRA Cardio Talk “Keep the Rhythm”
- Launch of www.myrhythmdevice.org
- Library of EP cases launched
- EHRA membership modification with 1 level only
- Europace journal becomes open-access