Even more reasons to become an ESC Fellow
Cardiologists and cardiovascular scientists bearing the title FESC are recognised as the core group of ESC experts, serving the Society in different roles and benefiting from dedicated Privileges as specified below:
Central role within the ESC
Leaders within the ESC are selected from the Fellowship Community. ESC Fellowship is a “conditio sine qua non” for an active leading role within the Society.
ESC Journals subscription and News
A complimentary (free) subscription to:
- For Fellows: European Heart Journal (EHJ) or Cardiovascular Research (CVR)
- For Nurse Fellows: European Heart Journal (EHJ) or European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing (EJCN)
A subscription to "My ESC News - Fellows Editions":
- The full content of the regular "My ESC News" + exclusive news for ESC Fellows
- Possibility to submit a message or news to be published in "My ESC News - Fellows Edition"
- Congresses and educational programmes related information
A complimentary (free) registration to ESC Congress
VIP services at the occasion of ESC Congress including:
- Advance priority hotel booking: hotel booking are open from 1 December to 15 December to Fellows only
- Dedicated "Fellows Desk" in the Registration Area to collect your Gold badge, to pay your Fellowship fee or for any other information
- Specific "Fellows Congress bags" desk to collect your bag easily
- Exclusive access to "ESC Fellows Lounge": sofas, catering, computers, webcasts, free set of ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines, free abstract CD-Rom and more!
Fellowship Tokens of recognition
- The Fellowship Diploma is awarded as personalised recognition of the Fellowship/Nurse Fellowship status. Newly elected Fellows are invited to collect their FESC Diploma in the "Fellows Lounge" during ESC Congress.
- The Fellowship Pin enable your peers to recognize you as part of the Fellowship Community
ESC Fellows Club - online access
- Online Directory of Fellows and Nurse Fellows (exclusive access for FESC):
- Addresses and contact information
- Fellowship election date
- Significant discounts on ESC Educational products
- Registration to ESC Congress
- Hotel booking to attend ESC Congress
- Fellowship fee renewal
The above FESC Privileges are included in the annual Fellowship fee. Fellows of the ESC are members of the ESC
, more information here
Interested in joining the prestigious Fellowship Community?
Applications for 2013 elections are now closed. Nevertheless, you can leave your contact details to receive a reminder before the opening of the online application for next year on 15 June 2013.
Last updated : 03 Oct 2012