European Heart Journal / Cardiovascular Reseach / European Heart Journal - Cardiovascular Imaging (EHJ-CI) / EP Europace / European Journal of Heart Failure
Print advertising remains both effective and popular. Options exist for sophisticated online & electronic advertising, ensuring promotions are widely viewed by our professional audience.
Phone +44 (0) 1865 353329
More information about Advertising
Reprints and ePrints
Paper bulk article reprints are useful promotional tools not only at industry-specific exhibitions, conferences and meetings, but also for corporate sales representatives use.
ePrints are an electronic alternative to hardcopy bulk article reprints. They offer an innovative means of distributing key articles via multiple channels: web, USB memory sticks, CDs and email campaigns.
Contact: Sarah Heaviside
Phone +44 (0) 1865 353827
More information about Reprints and ePrints
Supplements allow Industry to achieve maximum impact through commissioned articles dealing with specific indications that may be treated with their products. Supplements are expected to meet the same editorial standards as the main journal. Guidance and support are provided throughout the publication process.
Contact: Caroline Bracken
Phone +44 (0) 1865 353827
More information about Journal supplements
Local Editions for ESC Journals
Local editions bring high quality research to the widest possible audience and a Local Excerpted Edition provides an excellent opportunity to disseminate important medical material to customers who may not otherwise have access to our journals content.
In the longer term, this licensing activity helps stimulate submissions and subscriptions from a variety of regions and markets, increasing the profile of the Journal, Society, Publisher and authors.
Current ESC Local Editions
- ESC Compilation – Russia
- ESC Clinical Collection – Spain
- EHJ Russia
- EHJ Asia-Africa
- EHJ India
- EHJ Czech Republic
- EJE India
Six key points:
1. Partners may choose a selection of articles that will be of interest to a local market and distribute in print or online and as translations or in the English language.
2. A local editor or editorial board may be appointed (subject to society approval) allowing for key opinion leaders and prominent cardiologists to be involved in selecting the most suitable content for distribution to medical professionals.
3. Doctors will receive the local issues free of charge.
4. Local Editions could be circulated at important conferences or congresses, or received as a regular subscription.
5. The healthcare industry pharmaceutical or device client agreeing to sponsor a local edition, is able to raise awareness and market a drug or other product throughout the various stages of its life cycle, thus also responding to medical educational needs.
In supporting a local edition of a prestigious medical title, (carrying approved product advertisements and company logos) the client’s contribution to market shaping activities can be enhanced.
6. We are also happy to consider proposals for compilations (sourcing content from more than 1 journal) and themed issues.
SAGE Publications Ltd
European Journal of Preventive Cardiology / European Heart Journal - Acute Cardiovascular Care (EHJ-ACVC) / European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing
Advertising, Reprints, Supplements and local Editions
Contact: Elisabetta Palanghi Sheffield
Commercial Sales Account Manager
Tel.: +39 055 59243
Mobile: UK +44 (0)7408833622 , Mobile: US +1 3474483185
More information here