The below registration fees entitle delegates to the following:
- Entry to all scientific sessions and the exhibition area
- Free coffee breaks and lunches
- The Abstract Book and the Final Programme (a combined publication)
- One year subscription to the European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing
- All participants are invited to the civic reception at the Glasgow Science Centre on Friday, 22 March
| Delegate Fee|| Until 4 February 2013|| Until 1 March 2013||From 2 March 2013|
| Standard||€ 250||€ 270||€ 330|
| CCNAP MEMBER||€ 250||€ 270||€ 270|
| Student *||€ 250||€ 250||€ 250|
The registration fees include 20% British VAT
* Reduced Fees : Application must be accompanied by a letter from the applicant's Head of Department stating full time undergraduate student status
PRE CONFERENCE COURSE
Thursday, 21 March: 17.00- 21.00*To attend this course, registration to the confrence is required.
At: Crowne Plaza Hotel
Participants who may wish to attend: doctoral students, people who have recently completed their doctorate, researchers who are new in the field of cardiology.
Price € 50,00 can be booked together with your registration*
The member fee is reserved to members of CCNAP. We understand you cannot always receive approval for funding to attend the Spring Meeting before the late fee deadline. As a member privilege and sign of appreciation for your support of the Council we will only charge the Late Registration Fee when you register onsite in Glasgow. Not a member? Membership is free and provides excellent benefits. Sign up here
Payment of fees
Payment can be made in Euro by credit card, bank transfer or cheque. British Pound will be accepted on-site.
A one year subscription to the European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing is included in the registrations fee. The European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing is a highly regarded peer-reviewed journal with up-to-date clinical information and cardiovascular nursing research from across Europe and the world.
Contact details :
For further information, please contact the ESC Registration Department
Tel. +33 (0)4 92 94 76 12 - Fax. +33 (0) 4 92 94 76 10