Benefits of SCORE
- Based on a large data set tested thoroughly on European data
- Operates with hard, reproducible end points (CVD death)
- Risk of CHD and stroke death can be derived separately
- Enables the development of an electronic interactive version of the risk chart
- The SCORE risk function can be calibrated to each country’s national mortality statistics
The SCORE database was born combining results from:
- 12 European cohort studies
- 250,000 patients data collected
- 3 million person-years of observation worth
- 7,000 fatal CV events recorded.
SCORE Risk Charts Interactive version
- Access HeartScore the interactive tool based on the SCORE Risk Charts
Contact us for more information
Which charts should I use for my country?
Use the low risk charts in Andorra, Austria, Belgium*, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece*, Iceland,
Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, The Netherlands*, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Slovenia, Spain*,
Sweden*, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
Use the high risk charts in other European countries. Some are at very high risk and the charts may underestimate risk in these. These include Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia
FYR, Moldova, Russia, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
*Updated, re-calibrated charts are now available for Belgium, Germany, Greece, The Netherlands, Spain, Sweden and Poland.
For more information please contact your National Cardiac Society.
Copyright©: European Society of Cardiology. All rights reserved