What is the ESC Fellowship Programme?
Fellow or Nurse Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology (FESC / NFESC) is a title of honour awarded to individuals who have distinguished themselves in the cardiovascular field. A unique and prestigious title, the ESC Fellowship programme recognises lifetime achievement and excellence.
Why should you apply?
- A symbol of excellence – all applications are reviewed by the ESC Credentials Committee
- Be recognised and respected by the global cardiology community
- A unique network of 4 000 eminent cardiovascular professionals from 116 different countries
- Offers the opportunity to become more involved in the ESC
- Compliments and supports Fellowship to your National Cardiac Society
The online application for 2016 Fellowship elections is now open - the annual deadline is 30 September!
Please review the list of documents required to apply for Fellowship and Nurse Fellowship.
Fellows of the ESC: Access your Privileges such as congress registration, journal subscriptions and more....