What is the ESC Fellowship Programme?
Fellow or Nurse Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology (FESC / NFESC) is a title of honour awarded to individuals who have distinguished themselves in the cardiovascular field. A unique and prestigious title, the ESC Fellowship programme recognises lifetime achievement and excellence.
Why should you apply?
- A symbol of excellence – all applications are reviewed by the ESC Credentials Committee
- Be recognised and respected by the global cardiology community
- A unique network of 4 000 eminent cardiovascular professionals from 116 different countries
- Offers the opportunity to become more involved in the ESC
- Compliments and supports Fellowship to your National Cardiac Society
Interested in joining the prestigious Fellowship Community?
Applications for 2016 elections are now closed. Nevertheless, you can leave your contact details to receive a reminder before the opening of the online application 2017 to be opened on 15 June 2016.
Fellows of the ESC: Access your Privileges such as congress registration, journal subscriptions and more....