The overall objective of this initiative is to facilitate implementation of CVD prevention by providing web-based information on prevention among the ESC member states and to inspire both national coordinators and others in the field of preventive cardiology. Every other month, two countries will be highlighted, providing full reports and detailed analysis of the state of CVD prevention and rehabilitation in those countries.
This is an EACPR Prevention Implementation Committee (PIC) initiative, chaired by Prof. Joep Perk.
Previous country reports:
- Israel (October 2013) and Turkey (updated November 2014 )
- Germany and Iceland (December 2013)
- Ireland and the Netherlands (Feb 2014)
- Estonia and Sweden (April 2014)
- Bulgaria and Poland (June 2014)
- Latvia and Lithuania (August 2014)
- Egypt and Lebanon (October 2014)
- Russia and Kazakhstan (December 2014)
- Portugal and Spain (February 2015)
- Malta and United Kingdom (April 2015)
- Slovakia and Slovenia (June 2015)
|If you do not see the map, please note - HTML5 maps are supported by modern browsers for Windows, Mac, Linux, and other mobile devices including: Internet Explorer 9+, Chrome v18+, Firefox 6+, Safari 4+, Opera 12.1+, Blackberry & Nokia. Updates for all browsers are free.|
Get more information about the National CVD Prevention Coordinators, appointed by the Presidents of National Cardiac Societies in ESC member countries.