The world's largest and most influential cardiovascular event.
- 5 days of scientific sessions
- 150 cardiovascular topics
- 500 experts sessions
- 11 000 abstracts submitted
- 27 000 healthcare professionals
- 140+ countries
- 180 exhibiting companies
& all year long on ESC Congress 365
31 May 2016
Early registration deadline31/05/2016 Europe/Paris Early registration deadline email@example.com true DD/MM/YYYY
31 Jul 2016
Late registration deadline31/07/2016 Europe/Paris Late registration deadline firstname.lastname@example.org true DD/MM/YYYY
Abstract results now available!
Thank you to all contributors who have chosen ESC Congress as their preferred scientific platform for submitting their original research.
With over 11 000 submissions from 106 countries, you can expect the best worldwide science to be presented in Rome.
- Explore the ‘Advances in Science‘ sessions where the best abstracts will be featured and perspectives presented by key opinion leaders.
- Interact with presenters and experts, in The Hub and the Agora, following the ‘Rapid Fire’ sessions, each presenting key messages of 10 abstracts.
- Discuss science and network in the Poster Area, around abstracts in traditional and electronic format and find your opportunities for learning and collaboration.
The ESC Congress Programme Committee has prepared an outsantding scientific programme in close collaboration with the ESC Working Groups, Associations, Councils and partners.
Organise your ESC Congress now with the Scientific Programme & Planner regularly updated.
Why you should attend
Hear first-hand the latest Hot Lines and Clinical Trial results
Learn novel hands-on techniques for your daily practice
Stay up-to-date with the latest ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines
Engage with worldwide experts during interactive sessions
Develop professional relationships that will boost your career
Exchange with industry partners on the latest products
Immerse yourself in the future of cardiology