Being a FESC
Being a FESC is not only recognition of your contribution to cardiology, it also means that you belong to a dedicated group of professionals that demonstrate integrity and excellence in the care of your patients.
As such, we are constantly looking for ways to better support you by providing a range of exclusive benefits and services.
The benefits outlined below are fully accessible upon payment of your annual FESC fee. You can view and access your benefits in your My ESC Account. If you have any queries regarding these benefits or how to access them, contact the FESC support team at email@example.com.
A central role
Leaders within the ESC are selected from the Fellowship Community. ESC Fellowship is a prerequisite for an active leading role within the Society.
- New! From January 2021, you now have online access to all ESC journals in the ESC Journal Family
- A print copy of one of the following: European Heart Journal, Cardiovascular Research, or European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing
- Access to ESC CardioMed, the encyclopaedic online resource for cardiovascular medicine
- Special price on the ESC Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine - 3rd Edition
- Special price on other ESC Textbooks
- Set of the latest printed ESC Pocket Guidelines at ESC Congress or on ESC stands at national cardiology events
- Full access to ESC 365 – all congress resources in one online cardiovascular library
- Free access to the ESC General Cardiology programme for Continuing Professional Development on the ESC e-Learning Platform
- Free access to ESC webinars in general cardiology, including recordings
Fellows are honoured guests at ESC Congress and receive a complimentary registration to attend.
Online directory of ESC Fellows - update your profile, find and contact colleagues.
Fellowship Tokens of Recognition
- Use of the “FESC” title
- The Fellowship certificate is awarded as personalised recognition of the Fellowship status.
- The Fellowship pin enables your peers to recognise you as part of the Fellowship Community
FESC Terms and Conditions
When you become a Fellow of the ESC, you agree to adhere to the terms and conditions, including the payment of the annual fee.
FESC Support Team
Have a query regarding your benefits, activities at ESC Congress, fees, invoices or your My ESC Account? Contact the dedicated team at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to help on these or any other matters relating to Fellows of the ESC.