Being a FESC
Being a FESC is not only recognition of your contribution to cardiology, it also means that you belong to a dedicated group of professionals that demonstrate integrity and excellence in the care of your patients.
As such, we are constantly looking for ways to better support you by providing a range of exclusive benefits and services.
The benefits outlined below are fully accessible upon payment of your annual FESC fee. You can view and access your benefits in your My ESC Account(Check your Fellowship profile and publication’s section).
- Online access to all ESC journals in the ESC Journal Family
- A print copy of one of the following: European Heart Journal, Cardiovascular Research, or European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing
- Access to ESC CardioMed, the encyclopaedic online resource for cardiovascular medicine
- Special price on the ESC Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine - 3rd Edition
- Special price on other ESC Textbooks
- Set of the latest printed ESC Pocket Guidelines at ESC Congress or on ESC stands at national cardiology events
- Free access to ESC webinars in general cardiology, including recordings on-demand
Fellows are honoured guests at ESC Congress with:
- a complimentary registration fee.
- exclusive access to the FESC lounge premium services
- a dedicated assistance desk in the welcome area
All newly elected FESC are officially acknowledged every year by the ESC President, during ESC Congress inaugural session.
- Unlimited access to ESC 365 – all congress resources and webinars from the ESC and its seven associations in one online cardiovascular library
- Free access to the ESC General Cardiology programme for Continuing Professional Development on the ESC e-Learning platform
Fellowship Tokens of Recognition
- Use of the “FESC” title
- The Fellowship certificate is awarded as personalised recognition of the Fellowship status.
- The Fellowship silver pin and scarf enable your peers to recognise you as part of the Fellowship community
ESC Fellowship offers the opportunity to take an active leading role within the society.
The FESC Directory facilitates meaningful networking and collaborative opportunities.
Broaden your professional network through the online directory of the ESC Fellows community. By enhancing your profile and keeping it up to date, you can discover and connect with colleagues and ESC Fellows around the globe.
FESC Terms and Conditions
When you become a Fellow of the ESC, you agree to adhere to the terms and conditions, including the payment of the annual fee.
FESC Support Team
If you have any queries regarding the Fellowship of the ESC, we invite you to review the Fellowship FAQ or access the Contact Us section and choose the category “Membership & Fellowship / Fellowship”.
Our dedicated FESC team is at your entire disposal and will be pleased to help on any matters related to Fellowship of the ESC.