The Institute of Cardiology “Pueblo de Luis” was born in 2007 with the aim of providing the best care for all cardiovascular diseases and their associated diseases that occur in the region.
We have renewed facilities and modern equipment for patient assistance and control and we perform studies and procedures, some of which are unique in Patagonia, such as Impedance Cardiography, Ventricular Assistors, Transesophageal Doppler Ultrasound 3D, and the Vascular Laboratory for peripheral vascular diseases, among others.
Values: excellence, empathy, teamwork, innovation, training and integrity.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION TO THE CARDIOLOGY RESIDENCY
- Doctor with preference of no more than 5 years from finishing university (Not a must).
- 1 year residence or concurrency in Medical Clinic, General Medicine or Intensive Care.
- Proven knowledge of Office and Windows.
- Knowledge of Spanish (reading and expression) (Not a must).
- Residence or transfer to the Province of Chubut. Help with relocation.
- Theoretical and practical training in clinical cardiology.
- Direct participation in scientific activities and towards the community.
- Possibility of joining a specialized work group.
- Paid training activity.
- Excellent working conditions.
Duration: 4 years (includes one year of Medical Clinic)
Conditions: The Medical Clinic Residence -total or partial- is a favorable but not exclusive condition for this application.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or enter data in the form on our website: https://www.icpueblodeluis.com.ar/residencias