- Educate and train physicians, hospital personnel and hospital staff on all aspects of technical matters related to products and procedures including imaging through conducting and/or coordinating one-on-one ad hoc training sessions and in-service structured education programs on one technology
- Intraprocedural echocardiographic guidance using trans-esophageal echo (TEE) and/or trans-thoracic echo (TTE) (and/or with intra-cardiac Eeho (ICE)) during TMTT procedures, &/or surface epicardial echo)
- Evaluation of pre- and post-procedural valvular regurgitation and pressure gradients to evaluate procedural outcome
- Education of internal and external stakeholders on mitral- and tricuspid echo evaluation and screening for TMTT procedures as well as intra-procedural echo guidance
- Evaluation of echocardiographic imaging (2D, 3D, Doppler, M-Mode, etc.) for the purposes of patient selection, screening
- Responsible for certification of the centers, physicians and other related staff, as well as EW personnel and as outlined within EW SOP
- Regularly reviews clinical support activities, changes in the market and assigned accounts, as well as, competitive activity with cross-functional teams (e.g., sales)
- Contribute to upselling in key strategic accounts working in conjunction with Business Managers
- Assist in the development and continuous improvement of echo training materials and training tools, based on clinical experience.
- Educate and train physicians and hospital personnel on technical aspects of the TMTT products and procedures and/or coordinating one-on-one ad hoc training sessions and in-service structured education programs.
- Throughout clinical investigations, provide physicians and other staff with ongoing support to ensure continuity of education and technical support
- An effective candidate must have hands-on skills with proven ability to apply technical knowledge and judgment to complex anatomical implant procedures
- Technical proficiency specific to echocardiography and interventional cardiology is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in operating echocardiographic equipment (TEE, TTE, ICE) and analyzing echocardiographic images is strongly preferred.
- Strong aptitude for cardiac anatomy and physiology.
- Experience working in cardiac cath lab and/or operation room
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills are necessary - this position will require close collaboration with internal as well as external physician partners
- Enjoys working in a changing, fast paced environment
- Up to 80% travel
- Language skills: Fluent English and German
- Experience in clinical trial operations a plus