Responsibilities will include:
1. Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
2. Prescribing tests, treatments, and/or surgery, when required.
3. Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
4. Performing tests, when needed, to check the health of patients' hearts and/or cardiovascular system is functioning.
5. Interpreting test results to determine how effectively the heart and/or cardiovascular system is functioning.
6. Using medical imaging equipments such as Ultrasound, CT Scan, EKG, and MRI to diagnose and treat heart and/or cardiovascular conditions.
7. Prescribing medication to treat heart and/or cardiovascular disease
8. Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
9. Training and providing educational support to junior staff when necessary.
1. Specialist Internal Medicine in Cardiology and/or sub specialty such as cardiovascular disease, or interventional cardiology.
2. Exceptional attention to detail.
3. Outstanding hand-eye coordination.
4. Wonderful bedside manner.
5. Excellent communicator with capability of speaking english
6. Not less than 5 years post specialty practice.
Contact Name for applications: CHRISTIAN BINEY