Our mission is to become a worldwide reference for education in the field for all professionals involved in the process to disseminate knowledge & skills of Acute Cardiovascular Care.
Our mission is to promote excellence in clinical diagnosis, research, technical development, and education in cardiovascular imaging in Europe.
Our mission is to promote excellence in research, practice, education and policy in cardiovascular health, primary and secondary prevention.
Our mission is to reduce the burden of cardiovascular disease in Europe through percutaneous cardiovascular interventions.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life of the population by reducing the impact of cardiac rhythm disturbances and reduce sudden cardiac death.
Our mission is to improve quality of life and longevity, through better prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart failure, including the establishment of networks for its management, education and research.
The ESC Working Groups' goal is to stimulate and disseminate scientific knowledge in different fields of cardiology.
The ESC Councils' goal is to share knowledge among medical professionals practising in specific cardiology domains.
OUR MISSION: TO REDUCE THE BURDEN OF CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE
We highly recommend to get ACCREDITED to register ONLINE by using your MyESC account, filling in our electronic form and choosing to attend the desired ESC Congress
Register directly ON SITE by providing the following press credentials at the registration desk of the ESC Congress you are attending.
This NEW online process will allow you to be accredited as a Press representative for two years and attend all our ESC Congresses.
Please note that once accredited as Press you still need to register and match each ESC event registration deadline.
Why become acrredited as Press ?
Getting to the congress you wish to attend and collectting your on site press badge will automatically allow you to connect to the restricted press web page and access the available embargoed press material (press releases, abstracts, full papers, slides…) much sooner than before, reach ESC experts for interviews and much more !
Get your two year accreditation:
Login via your MyESC account - If you don't already have one: Create a MyESC account.
1. Fill-in this electronic form "button" https://escardio--community.force.com/esc_application_form?formid=a4G57000000g0uW
2. Upload all your credentials
3. Accept the ESC Media and Embargo Policy
4. Get your two year period press accreditation by email for all ESC Congresses
Please note that the ESC Press Office will verify the received documents before confirming your accreditation by email.
Register to the ESC Congress of your choice:
1. Visit the ESC Congresses & Events and choose the event you wish to attend : Here
2. Login via your MyESC account - If you don't already have one: Create a MyESC account.
3. Register for ESC Congress you want to attend by choosing your category, the appropriate “Press” fee in the scrolling list
Once arrived on site at the congress:
1. Get your press badge at the registration
2. Your accreditation and on site registration will give you access to all embargoed press material online (Abstract, Press release, Full Paper, Slides..) of the Restricted Press Area (LINK)
Register ON SITE
Choosing this option you will need to provide all the following press credentials at the registration desk ESC Congress you are attending.
1. A valid and nominative press card or an appropriate letter of assignment
2. Three recent published articles (cardiology, health-related, or ESC event related)
3. A scan of the embargo form dully filled out
DOWNLOAD THE EMBARGO FORM
Please note that to access all useful resources on ESC website (scientific content, press materials, videos, presentations, slides) you need to have a My ESC account.
To access on site all embargoed press material (press releases, abstracts, full papers, slides…) you will need to fill-in this form "button"
Any media outlet or press representative wishing to attend an ESC Event and/or to obtain official press releases from the ESC Press Office, must commit to respecting any and all embargoes set by the ESC.
Press representatives who receive embargoed material from the ESC understand that it is for their individual use and will not distribute the embargoed information to anyone else prior to the embargo release.
Anyone who violates any aspect of the ESC Media and Embargo Policy will be penalised.
The penalty may be immediate revocation of press credentials, ejection from the ESC Event and a denial of access to all ESC events for a year or more. See point E of the Media and Embargo Policy for more details.
Consult and adhere to the ESC Media and Embargo Policy
For more information please Contact the ESC Press Office
- Tuesday 02 May 2017 (4 Days)
- Tuesday 09 May 2017 (3 Days)
- Friday 19 May 2017 (4 Days)
- Saturday 20 May 2017 (3 Days)
- Wednesday 30 August 2017 (5 Days)
- Saturday 09 December 2017 (4 Days)
- Monday 05 March 2018 (3 Days)
© 2017 European Society of Cardiology. All rights reserved