The EAPCI Young Committee was developed with the aspiration to make heard the needs and bring on the ideas, enthusiasm and experiences of interventional cardiology fellows and interventional cardiologists early in their careers, for the benefit of their young peers. Young National Ambassadors' main task is to act as a direct link between our Committee and the entirety of fellows of interventional cardiologists in their early career from your country, by actively participating in the promotion and organization of activities such as educational meetings, congresses, networking, and the development of training opportunities.
The responsibilities of an EAPCI Young Ambassador
- Promote the EAPCI Young community by representing the interests of his/her national peers
- Establish a national network among young cardiologists in his/her country that are interested in Interventional Cardiology
- Bridge young interventionalists of his/her country with the international community
- Actively participate in the organization of congresses and workshops
- Participate in meetings and discussions to identify pathways for the promotion of educational and training activities of his/her national peers
- Facilitate the access of young physicians of your country to international educational and training opportunities by promoting EAPCI Young initiatives
Discover the Young National Ambassador appointed in your country 2021 - May 2022
For countries with no appointed ambassadors, Interventional Working Groups have been approached and the nomination of one representative is on-going. Proposed representatives will be contacted in due course.