Organised by The Heart Failure Association (HFA)
What is a webinar? How to attend? What are the technical requirements?
Webinars on demand: Access recordings from past webinars
For the best learning experience, all the webinars are broadcast through a web platform designed to meet the cardiologists’ expectations in terms of medical training.
A user-friendly platform will allow you to interact with our key opinion leaders via chat, polls and questions.
- Target audience: cardiologists in training, Heart Failure specialists
- Easy access, simple equipment: You only need a computer or mobile device and an internet connection
- During each course, our leading experts will provide the latest information about the diseases and give instruction and guidance on how to manage patients
- A 60-minute live course, case based, including online assessment and Q&A
- Questions & answers session during the course: participants have the opportunity to interact by sending questions via "chat" and receiving immediate feedback from the experts