What our attendees say
"Participating in the HFA Winter Meeting on Translational Heart Failure Research is a unique opportunity:
- to develop a global network by discussing our findings with experts in the cardiovascular field.
- to meet investigators from around the world presenting cutting-edge research on the latest advances in topics related to heart failure.
- to gain visibility and feedback on our research. The size of the meeting allows experts in the field of cardiovascular research to see our work, and dedicated viewing times are planned for discussion with faculties and attendees. The poster sessions allow us to speak one-on-one with people interested in our research. Presenters benefit from this interaction by gaining feedback on projects.
- to be recognised. Young researchers meeting certain criteria are eligible to participate in the Poster Award Competition.
- to have your abstract selected for the annual Heart Failure Congress and published in the European Journal of Heart Failure"
Delphine Mika, PhD
Signalisation & Physiopathologie Cardiovasculaire, Inserm Umr-S1180, Paris Sud
2021 HFA Winter Meeting
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the restrictions resulting from it, the 2021 edition of the HFA Winter Meeting has been reformatted and was held online.
2019 HFA Winter Meeting
Talks were given by speakers with dedicated time for discussion. Participants number was limited to 130 attendees, which creates an atmosphere conducive to dialogue and networking.
HFA Winter Meeting through the years
The HFA Winter Meeting on Translational Heart Failure Research has a long-standing tradition and has emerged as the best basic and translational heart failure meeting in Europe.
The tradition started in 1983, initiated by Professor Dirk Brutsaert (Founding President of the Heart Failure Association of the ESC, 2004-2008), the first official meeting was chaired by Sir James Whyte Black, who developed the first b-blockers and was awarded the Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine in 1988.
You would like to know more about the quality content of HFA Winter Meeting? Watch hereunder some feedback made by 2018 faculties.