Did you know that your browser is out of date? To get the best experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version. Learn more
- Transseptal access in 2017: success and complication rates
- Recommendation for a safe transeptal access: from management of anticoagulation and guide wire manipulation to sheath flush and prevention of bubble embolism
- Methods of transseptal puncture: classical fluoroscopy approach and alternative imaging approaches (ICE guided, 3D mapping guided, etc)
- The tips and tricks for a difficult transseptal approach (RF use, wire though the needle, etc)
- Intertriall transseptal access in complex situations (non-inferior vena cava approach, presence of ASD closure device, etc)
- Other “transseptal approaches”: transbaffle, transventricular, etc.