Watch the webinar recording
This online programme includes case based presentations, online assessment and live discussions with the key opinion leaders who will give you some useful tips for your daily clinical practice.
Host: Professor John Camm, Professor of Clinical Cardiology, London, UK
Speakers: Professor Lluis Mont, Head of Arrhythmia Section, Cardiology Dept. Hospital Clínic, Universitat de Barcelona ;
Dr Lucas Boersma, Cardiology - St.Antonius Hospital, Nieuwegein, Netherlands
The Speakers will adress the following issues:
- Background history of pacing
- Complications of transvenous PM
- Overview MICRA system and implant
- Overview of acute procedural succes and safety
- Overview electrical measurements
- Comparison to preliminary data NanoStim LPM?
- Future directions of leadless pacing and defibrillation
- At the end of this webinar participants should understand:
- What the shortcomings of transvenous PM can be
- How intracardiac PM are implanted and how they function
- What the preliminary performance of intracardiac PM is
- Participants should be able to identify future applications of this technology
This webinar addresses EHRA members and cardiologists working in the field of arrhythmias.
Participants attending this webinar will:
- Update their scientific knowledge
- Improve their clinical practice
- Get an EBAC certificate
You will be able to interact live during the webinar by sending your questions by chat. Our key opinion leaders will provide feedback live.
How to access the live webinar?
Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email with the connection details. Please check your spams if you do not receive any email or contact us
The webinar is available on PC and Tablets. The use of smartphone is not recommended. For the best viewing experience, we recommend to use a high speed Internet connection (a minima 2 Mbps). Please make sure that the firewall does not prevent the connection to the webinar.