Watch the webinar recording
Learning objectives for this webinar are:
- Clinical need to develop leadless pacing technologies
- Introduction of different technical solutions
- Current clinical evidence using leadless pacemaker
- Pre-recorded implantation procedure: step-by-step
- Implementation of a novel medical technology: tips, tricks and pitfalls
- Good candidates for leadless pacing in today’s clinical practice
- Upcoming technological developments
By the end of the webinar, you should be able to:
- Know different technological solutions to enable leadless pacing
- Understand opportunities and limitations of these technologies
- Judge clinical experience, current clinical role and future developments with that novel treatment modality
Gerhard Hindricks and Christopher Piorkowski
The EHRA Webinars are designed to help you improve your daily practice!
The format includes a case based presentation, online assessment and live discussions with the 2 key opinion leaders who will give you some useful tips for your daily clinical practice.
Permanent leadless cardiac pacing: results of the leadless trial. Reddy VY, Knops RE, Sperzel J, Miller MA, Petru J, Simon J, Sediva L, de Groot JR, Tjong FV, Jacobson P, Ostrosff A, Dukkipati SR, Koruth JS, Wilde AA, Kautzner J, Neuzil P. Circulation. 2014 Apr 8;129(14):1466-71.
Feasibility, safety, and short-term outcome of leadless ultrasound-based endocardial left ventricular resynchronization in heart failure patients: results of the Wireless Stimulation Endocardially for CRT (WiSE-CRT) study. Auricchio A, Delnoy PP, Butter C, Brachmann J, Van Erven L, Spitzer S, Moccetti T, Seifert M, Markou T, Laszo K, Regoli F; Collaborative Study Group. Europace. 2014 May;16(5):681-8