This Webinar's Learning objectives are :
- To identify paediatric patients with supraventricular tachycardia, especially with accessory pathways/WPW-syndrome (including preexcitation syndrome), who meet the indication for catheter ablation.
- To apply specific paediatric catheter techniques and mapping procedure including non-fluoroscopic approaches in patients with supraventricular tachycardia.
- At the end of the webinar participants should have the knowledge to ablate paediatric patients with accessory pathways.
- To recognize paediatric patients who meet the criteria for pacemaker implantation.
- To determine the adaequate pacing mode and implantation techniques in different age groups.
- To select the site of pacing in paediatric patients including patients with a complex congenital heart defect.