- 65-year-old female
- Body height: 165 cm
- Body weight: 90 kg
- Sex: female
- VO2max: 1450 ml/min (90% of predicted normal value)
- Resting HR: 52 bts/min
- Peak exercise HR: 100 bts/min
- Total cholesterol: 234 mg/dl
- Fasting glyacemia: 115 mg/dl
- Blood pressure: 135/75 mmHg
- Medication intake: beta-blocker, statin, exogenous insulin, nitrate, erythropoietin
- Referred to rehabilitation for: stable myocardial ischemia (threshold at 87 bts/min)
- Co-morbidities: renal failure, type 1 diabetes
- Additional information: chronic aspecific low back pain present
Test your knowledge
Interested in learning more?
Access the EXPERT Tool page and order your license - exclusively for ESC and EAPC Members.
Not yet an EAPC Member?
Note: The views and opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be accepted by others. While every attempt is made to keep the information up to date, there is always going to be a lag in updating information. The reader is encouraged to read this in conjunction with appropriate ESC Guidelines. The material on this page is for educational purposes and is not for use as a definitive management strategy in the care of patients. Quiz material in the site are only examples and do not guarantee outcomes from formal examinations.