- 53 year old female
- Body height: 160 cm
- Body weight: 56 kg
- VO2max: 1350 ml/min (96% of predicted normal value)
- Resting HR: 65 bts/min
- Peak exercise HR: 135 bts/min
- Total cholesterol: 165 mg/dl
- Fasting glycemia: 129 mg/dl
- Blood pressure: 125/75 mmHg
- Medication intake: statin, beta-blocker
- Referred to rehabilitation for: elevated CVD risk
- Co-morbidities: None
- Additional information: gonarthrosis present
Test your knowledge
This quiz is based on the EXPERT tool, offering digital and interactive decision support for exercise prescription. Interested in learning more?
Access the EXPERT Tool page and order your group license - exclusively for EAPC members.
Note: The views and opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be accepted by others. While every attempt is made to keep the information up to date, there is always going to be a lag in updating information. The reader is encouraged to read this in conjunction with appropriate ESC Guidelines. The material on this page is for educational purposes and is not for use as a definitive management strategy in the care of patients. Quiz material in the site are only examples and do not guarantee outcomes from formal examinations.