A strong community
The ACNAP community works to improve their patients' well-being and outcomes.
- Exclusive access to the ACNAP Member Directory to contact any member of the association
- Networking opportunities at ACNAP's congress
- Online networking events
- Mentoring programme
Benefit from a unique experience at ACNAP's annual congress, where you can network with international peers.
- Savings on your registration fee
- Networking events
ESC 365 - the online CV library
ESC 365 is the online cardiovascular library, which hosts over 135,000 presentations, webinars and abstracts, covering the entire spectrum of cardiovascular medicine.
Year-long access to the following:
- Slides, videos and abstracts from ACNAP congresses
- ACNAP Essentials 4 You
- ACNAP webinars
European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing (EJCN)
This peer-reviewed journal is dedicated to the advancement of knowledge in the field of cardiovascular nursing and publishes original articles, short report reviews and editorials to improve the quality of nursing care for patients with CVD.
- Free online access via your My ESC account, under My Publications.
Stay up to date with the latest science shared by experts in a one-hour, interactive session. Webinars provide ongoing education on topics related to cardiovascular care for nurses and allied professionals.
- Unlimited access to all ACNAP live and on-demand webinars
ACNAP Boards and Committees
ACNAP elections take place every two years.
- Voting rights (conditions apply)
- Only Silver Members can apply for positions on the Board (conditions apply)
Did you know that as an ACNAP Member you are automatically a member of the ESC? This gives you even more privileges:
- Discount on ESC journals, textbooks and handbooks, and on educational courses via the ESC e-Learning Platform
- Watch ESC webinars on general cardiology, both live and on-demand
- Access to the ESC Member Directory
Don't miss out!
Check the status of your ACNAP Silver Membership in your My ESC Account to ensure your membership is always up to date.