ESC Guidelines Implementation Toolkit
The concept of this ACNAP Be Guidelines Smart Toolkit was developed to ensure that all nurses and allied professionals across Europe are trained to use the latest ESC Guidelines.
Discover the ESC Guidelines Implementation Toolkit!
- Memo Card NEW!
- ESC Guidelines resources
- Awareness and Educational resources
This set of six videos illustrates ESC Guidelines implementation in nurses daily practice!
NEW! Choose the language of your choice to watch the videos!
Discover the ACNAP Be Guidelines Smart Webinars
Webinars on demand
Adherence to treatments for dyslipidaemia and cardiovascular disease
Join Dr's Catriona Jennings, Rani Khatib and Ms Jan Keenan
- Understand the definition and importance of adherence to medical therapies used to treat cardiovascular disease and dyslipidaemia
- Learn about the patterns of adherence
- Find out about effective strategies to manage adherence including providing information, education, monitoring, and support for patients and families
Optimising Self Care in Chronic Illness
With Prof. Tiny Jaarsma, Prof. Anna Stromberg and Prof. Ekaterini Lambrinou.
Aired live on Monday 27 March 2017
- What are the challenges for nurses putting guidelines into practice? by Professor Christi Deaton
- Developing nurses’ role in guideline implementation by Professor Donna Fitzsimons
- Implementation of the Cardiovascular Diseases Prevention Guidelines - How do nurses see their role? by Professor Gabrielle McKee
Learn more about this survey about the implementation of the European Society of Cardiology Guidelines: read this update by Professor Gabrielle McKee
ESC Guidelines Resources
- NEW! Memo card on Atrial Fibrillation
- 2016 European Guidelines on CVD Prevention in Clinical Practice
- 2016 ESC Guidelines on Management of Dyslipidaemias
- 2016 ESC Guidelines on Acute & Chronic Heart Failure
- ESC ESC Pocket Guidelines App
- ESC Guidelines Products: View and order them!
Train the Trainers Workshop
In December 2017, CCNAP organised a two half-day workshop to train selected nurses and allied professionals how to use the latest ESC Guidelines.
Other Educational resources
- Use of practice guidelines by nurses and allied professionals in cardiovascular care: A testimony by Ass. Professor Izabella Uchmanowicz
- Implementing clinical practice guidelines: a responsibility for nurses and allied professionals: Editorial from Professor Christi Deaton
- What proportion of cardiovascular patients meet BP and lipid goals following cardiac rehabilitation? A presentation by Mary Kerins