Watch the webinar recording
Please click on to choose your subtitles.
This webinar is produced in the framework of the ESC Prevention of CVD Programme, organised by the European Association of Preventive Cardiology (EAPC), the Acute Cardiovascular Care Association (ACCA) and the ESC Council on Cardiovascular Nursing and Allied Professions (CCNAP).
Access the presentations of the Speakers.
Professor Ulf Landmesser, FESC
Director of the Medical Clinic Cardiology-Pulmonology-Angiology
The Charité - Universitätmedizin, Berlin, Germany
Professor Kurt Huber, FESC
Director of the 3rd Department of Medicine, Cardiology and Emergency Medicine
Wilhelminenhospital, Vienna, Austria
Doctor Maddalena Lettino, FESC
Director of Clinical Cardiology Unit
Humanitas Research Hospital, Milan, Italy
President of the Acute Cardiovascular Care Association (ACCA)
The Faculty will discuss:
- "How do we treat dyslipidemia according to new ESC/EAS Guidelines?" (Prof. Ulf Landmesser, Germany)
- "Aggressive lowering of LDL-Cholesterol with PCSK9-inhibitors - a new principle of action" (Prof. Kurt Huber, Austria)
The webinar addresses:
- Cardiologists and Cardiovascular Specialists, Nurses and other Allied Professionals
- Multi-disciplinary cardiology teams in hospitals
- General Practitioners and other primary care providers
You will be able to interact live during the webinar by sending your questions by chat. Our key opinion leaders will provide feedback live. How to access the live webinar?
Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email with the connection details. Please check your spams if you do not receive any email or contact us.
The webinar is available on PC and Tablets. The use of a smartphone is not recommended. For the best viewing experience, we recommend using a high-speed Internet connection (minima 2 Mbps).
Please check that no firewall prevents the connection to the webinar.
You need to allow the pop-ups on your PC to participate in the surveys.