Needs assessment and educational expected outcome:
The COVID situation is changing weekly in many countries. To maintain and provide care for non COVID cardiology patients, services need to be adapted.
Focusing on safe research and interventional procedure environments during this time, this webinar provides some best practices and soltuions that can be implemented to help keep our patients safe.
We expect that:
- participants can come away with ideas on how to provide safer patient care while providing interventional services during the COVID pandemic
- researchers can learn how to keep research projects running, keep up recruitment, and keep patients safe if they need to come into hospital for study visits during the COVID pandemic.
After watching the webinar, participants will be able to:
- learn how to prioritise, restart, or initiate new studies for cardiovascular non-COVID research;
- know how to protect patients that come to hospital for research or planned procedures; and
- reorganise and maintain their services in the cath lab and for ambulatory PCI day cases with COVID precautions.