This content offers the learner a focused and interactive educational experience based on the ESC Textbook of Intensive and Acute Cardiovascular Care, 2nd edition 2015 - by Dr F. Flachskampf, Dr R. Beyer and Dr P. Myrianthefs.
13 courses on:
- Echocardiography in acute cardiac care
- Types of echo imaging & competence
- Echo in cardiac arrest
- Echo in chest pain
- Echo in acute dyspnoea
- Echo and ventilation
- Echocardiography in shock
- Echo in acute valvular disease
- Echo and acute arrhythmia
- Lung ultrasound for acute cardiac care
- Echo in trauma
- Echocardiography for post-procedural complications
- Advanced extracorporeal support
Each course ends with a MCQs test.
How to access online courses?
Make sure to log in with your My ESC account (Username and Password) to access topics included in your membership level.
You do not have a My ESC account? Create an account.
- Dr Susanna Price
- Dr Alfonso Campanile
- Dr Ana Martinez Naharro
- Dr Rafael Vidal Perez
- Dr Guido Tavazzi
- Dr Shahana Uddin
- Dr De Francesco Viola