Learning Objectives :
By attending this Webinar you will learn:
- The appropriate management of patients on NOACs that require an urgent or emergent invasive intervention or that present with bleeding complications.
- The usefulness and limitations of coagulation tests to guide management decisions in this setting.
- The indications and effects of non-specific reversal therapies.
- The pharmacology, effects and appropriate clinical use of the first approved NOAC antidote idarucizumab.
- The principles and available evidence on the newer reversal agents.