- Two Executive Board positions: President-Elect and Treasurer
- Four Board positions: three Regular Board Positions and one young leader position
Read more about the roles and responsibilities of the open positions.
Who can apply?
The application period is now closed.
Candidate selection process
- Candidacies/nominations for the position of President-Elect and Treasurer will be submitted to the Nominating Committee which will propose at least one candidate and no more than three for each open executive position.
- Candidacies/nominations for the position of Board member will be reviewed by the Executive Board which will propose more than one candidate and no more than three for each open board position.
Election key dates
- 23 September – 7 November 2021 (23:59 CET): Call for candidates
- November 2021: Selection of candidates by the ACVC Nominating Committee and the ACVC Executive Board
- 14 January – 14 February 2022 (23:59 CET): Electronic voting will be managed by the ESC Team; a unique personal voting link will be sent to eligible members by email.
- March 2022: Results will be announced at the ACVC General Assembly taking place at ESC Acute CardioVascular Care 2022 congress
Who can vote?
The vote is restricted to ACVC Ivory, Silver and Gold Members who are from ESC Member Countries and who joined before 14 December 2021.
Extract from the constitution:
- All ACVC paying members having at least one (1) month of ACVC membership subscription before the candidates' selection is made public are entitled to vote.
- For paid membership, only members who have paid their full annual membership dues are eligible to vote. The members voting in any election must have been ACVC members for at least 1 month before the candidates' selection is made public by the ACVC Nominating Committee Chair.
- Voting rights are granted according to the membership category. ACVC Members from non-ESC member countries have no voting rights.
Roles, responsibilities and length of the mandate
Read the current ACVC constitution on the roles and responsibilities, election process, rules and regulations of the association.
The mandate is from ESC Acute CardioVascular Care 2022 to ESC Acute CardioVascular Care 2024.
Should you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.