The ESC seeks highly engaged and motivated candidates for the position of Editor-in-Chief (EiC) of the European Journal of Preventive Cardiology.
The EiC will support the overall mission of the ESC to ‘reduce the burden of cardiovascular disease’ by ensuring the journal’s contribution to cutting-edge research and future clinical practice.
The European Journal of Preventive Cardiology (EJPC), the official journal of the European Association of Preventive Cardiology, embraces all scientific, clinical and public health disciplines that address the causes and prevention of cardiovascular disease, as well as cardiovascular rehabilitation and exercise physiology.
The ESC/EAPC is interested in receiving applications from candidates fulfilling the following criteria:
- a highly regarded, international expert in the field of preventive cardiology
- Widely published author in top-tier journals with experience as a reviewer and editor/associate editor
- Clinical and research interests in the entire field of cardiovascular medicine, with a focus in prevention
- Enthusiastic clinical researcher in the field of preventive cardiology
- Member of the European Association of Preventive Cardiology of the ESC
How to Apply
Enquiries and expressions of interest can be made, in confidence, to: email@example.com.
A detailed candidate brief with instructions on how to apply will be provided to those expressing interest in submitting an application.
Application deadline: 29 September 2023.