Each selected author will be asked to concentrate on one of the following subtopics:
- Electrophysiology: evolution of the technique over the last decade. Comment on each step in this evolution.
- Ablation of accessory pathways: indications and contraindications.
- Ablation in atrial fibrillation: give the “ideal” indication. Are there contraindications? Summarise the actual results.
- Resynchronisation: did changes in the technique over the last few years have an influence on indications? Summarise the actual results.
- Electrophysiology: are there any ethical considerations to take into account?
If you have relevant experience in electrophysiology and would like to participate, please provide us with a summary of no more than 100 words on only one of the subtopics above, no later than 25 August 2021.
All submissions should be sent to email@example.com.
Your summary should be in a Word document. In addition, please include:
- Your full name
- Medical title and professional affiliation
- A brief statement concerning your own work experience and why you have chosen this subtopic
If your summary is selected, you’ll be invited by the e-Journal to submit a more developed draft of your proposed article.
Find out more about the e-Journal of Cardiology Practice.
We look forward to receiving your contribution!
ESC Council for Cardiology Practice