Download the EACVI Mobile App
Available on the App Store. Download it
Android App on Google Play. Download it
The app includes 9 abridged recommendations issued by the association, 4 of which are available in French, Chinese and Portuguese, and 3 of which are available in Spanish, and it works with or without internet access.
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy by Multimodality Imaging (2015)
- Multimodality imaging in pericardial disease (2014)
- Recommendations for Transoesophageal Echocardiography: 2014 update (2014)
- Complications of Radiotherapy in Adults (2013)
- Transcatheter Interventions (2011)
- Aortic and pulmonary regurgitation - Valvular regurgitation (2010)
- Mitral and tricuspid regurgitation - Valvular regurgitation (2010)
- Echocardiography in infective endocarditis (2010)
- Diastolic Function (2009)
Access the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging (EACVI) recommendations here.
Access the European Heart Journal - Cardiovascular Imaging (EHJ-CI) here.