The Scientific Documents Committee has developed the “EHRA Key Messages App” containing the main messages of the published scientific documents in a concise format and providing highlights in an accessible format.
The EHRA Key Messages App is available at no charge on :
Titles available in the app
- 2021 EHRA Practical Guide for NOACs in AF
- Quality Indicators for the care and outcomes of adults with atrial fibrillation
- Cardiac Implantable Electronic Device infections
- Catheter-based Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion
- Arrhythmias in congenital heart diseases
- Screening for atrial fibrillation
- Antithrombotic therapy in valvular AF
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Management of Supraventricular Arrhythmias
- Pre-participation cardiovascular evaluation for athletic participants to prevent sudden death
Additionally, this App provides features like a section of favourite bookmarks, notes, and tables pdf-mail-function out of the app.
- Pre-participation cardiovascular evaluation for athletic participants to prevent sudden death: A position paper by the EHRA and EAPC endorsed by the HRS, SOLAECE, and APHRS. Download