The Scientific Documents Committee has developed the EHRA Key Messages App containing the main messages of the published scientific documents in a concise format and providing highlights in an accessible format.
The EHRA Key Messages App is available at no charge on :
Titles available in the app
- EHRA expert consensus statement on optimal implantation technique for conventional pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators
- 2021 EHRA Practical Guide for NOACs in AF
- Quality indicators for the care and outcomes of adults with atrial fibrillation
- Cardiac implantable electronic device infections
- Catheter-based left atrial appendage occlusion
- Arrhythmias in congenital heart diseases
- Screening for atrial fibrillation
- Antithrombotic therapy in valvular AF
- Chronic kidney disease
- Management of supraventricular arrhythmias
- Pre-participation cardiovascular evaluation for athletic participants to prevent sudden death
Additionally, this App provides features like a section of favourite bookmarks, notes, and tables pdf-mail-function out of the app.